Monday, February 12, 2007

I've got to post more.

Well, the silly season has come and gone, and the asshats won with the willing complicity of the left-wing media machine and their lies. No wonder I just skip the alphabet soup and go straight to Fox News Channel without a second thought. I'm a straight white guy, but I KNOW that all you girls find Shepherd Smith to be dreamy.

I've got a new job since my last posting, which is one reason that I don't post that much. Instead of driving mail around, I'm driving kids around, and taking care of mail going between different DCFS offices and the court. I get to peek at some of the filings and it's depressed me a little bit, especially when I see things like "mother tested positive for (insert drug here) at the time of child's birth" or "(parent) in County Jail for (insert crime here) and (other parent) committed to CDC for (term) for (felony crime)". Some of the Social Workers and SW Aides wondered how I became jaded so quickly, knowing that the mother of this precious child that I've brought in for a visit isn't going to show, since she hasn't shown for the last 3 visits that I brought in in for.

The people that I work around are great, and they understand the hard time the everyone in Family Reunification has. We do a lot of different things as morale boosters, and we all share little goodies that we bring in for lunch and snacks. There's a cake decorating contest between the different units in the building on Valentine's day, with the winning unit getting a pizza lunch paid for by the morale committee.

I've about had it with all of the crap coming from the Left. Between the Open Borders idiots, the anti-gun Nazis, and the anti-war morons, it's a wonder that I haven't gone completely postal. These people have no concept of history, and no independent thought. They regurgitate the pablum that's fed to them by their commie handlers.

I say that we lock the borders down with a big-assed wall, round up every illegal alien, no matter where they're from or what color they are and ship them back from whence they came. Our lettuce won't cost $3/head, and Americans will have real jobs at real wages. Quality and safety will skyrocket, overall costs of living will go down, because we won't be paying for the leeches bleeding the welfare system dry, or forcing the rest of us to pay for their healthcare at the emergency room. No more "press 1 for English, oprima el 2 para Espanol" crap; if you can't speak English, LEARN!

Maybe we'll get a president in 2008 with a spine that will examine all of the thousands of gun laws and will actually get rid of many of them. One can hope, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm already planning on moving to the free state of Arizona from the People's Republic of Kalifornia. I've had it with all the stupid laws and regulations that keep me from buying something that is legal to buy and own in the 49 other states of the US.

Now to the war. It's starting to look like Vietnam already, with the politicians starting to micromanage the troops. We need to let the generals on the ground order up as many troops as they need, as many supplies, humvees, trucks, and guns as they need to WIN THE FUCKING WAR. They need to lock down the borders there, too, to keep the Iranians and Syrians from bringing the guns, bombs, RPGs and IEDs in to attack our troops.

The rules of engagement should be simple: If they aren't US military, US Civilian contractors, Iraqi police, or Iraqi military, and they have a gun out on the streets, they're fair game. Iraq isn't a stable place, and there you can't tell the bad guys from the good guys like you can in the US. Here, if you look like a gang-banger, and you have a gun, you're the bad guy. If you look like a normal clean-cut person, you're NOT the bad guy.

Either way, you should be able to have as many guns as you want in your house for self defense. Once you step outside, you'd better look like one of the good guys, or you're gonna get arrested or dead.

Some of you might say "well, why don't you go over there and do something?" Well, I have my application in at several different contractors specifically to go to the ME and help with the reconstruction efforts. I'm just waiting for them to call me. They have my number.

No comments: