Friday, February 03, 2012

Hi, I'm Smokey, and I'm a Brony.

I might as well admit it. I'm a Brony. Before you go and call me something you might regret, realize that I'm a huge fan of The Powerpuff Girls, SpongeBob Squarepants, and the animated stuff coming out of Williams Street. If you know me IRL, you know that I'm not what people think bronies might be. I haven't gone full cosplay, but I do have almost all the shows DVR'd, I have a MLP:FIM ringtone on my phone, and I wander through Equestria Daily and My Little Brony on a daily basis.

If you're a fan of the old school Warner Brothers cartoons, and vegged out watching the cartoons every Saturday morning, you'll enjoy MLP:FIM. The episodes actually have a point, and aren't there just to sell toys. There's enough pop culture sprinkled through to keep you guessing what's next.



That is all.

No comments: