Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So what?

I don't know about you, but 1-20-09 was probably the most "meh" day I've had in 8 years. Well, yeah, I was running around like a chicken with my parts cut off trying to get a stream set up so that the resident Obamatrons in the building could watch their messiah on the big screen in one of the meeting rooms. I had to go off-site to get one fucking cable to plug the computer into the in-house sound system so that "The Anointed One" could be heard through out the room.

I was busy with actual work, and didn't really care what he had to say, even though what little I did catch of it was a whole lot of symbolism and very little substance. When I was at my desk, I was listening Andrew Wilkow playing Ronald Reagan's Inaugural speeches, which made me feel far better about this country. I heard Limbaugh and Hannity talking about the poet and the gay bishop, and did a Nipper and a WTF when I heard the "poem." The poem made no sense, and the prayer was so racially charged that I was disgusted.

Oh, and to the Left, who never missed a chance to talk shit about GW; payback is a bitch, motherfuckers.

No comments: