So, you’re a Republican that hates taxes? Well, since you do not like taxes or government, please kindly do the following.If I wasn't forced to pay, and could invest my own money for my retirement, I would. I'd rather put money into an IRA that I know will grow, and that nobody else can get to instead of the Ponzi scheme known as Social Security and the failure known as Medicare.
1. Do not use Medicare
2. Do not use Social Security
3. Do not become a member of the US military, who are paid with tax dollars.The military is one of the only things authorized by Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution.
4. Do not ask the National Guard to help you after a disaster.
5. Do not call 911 when you get hurt.911 is paid for by a mandatory fee (not a tax) on all telephone bills. If "911" wasn't there, you'd be dialing the 7-digit number to get police, fire, or EMS. Regarding police, they aren't responsible for stopping intruders. There's case law on that. They're responsible for investigating crime. There are 5 times as many volunteer firefighters in the US as there are paid firefighters. Those volunteer companies don't get any funding from taxes. They hold Bake Sales, Pancake Breakfasts, and other fundraisers for what they need.
6. Do not call the police to stop intruders in your home.
7. Do not summon the fire department to save your burning home.
8. Do not drive on any paved road, highway, and interstate or drive on any bridge.Post roads in the Constitution, supported by Excise Taxes.
9. Do not use public restrooms.I don't. Both suck.
10. Do not send your kids to public schools.
11. Do not put your trash out for city garbage collectors.Not a tax, a fee.
12. Do not live in areas with clean air.I don't have clean air, even though we spend millions of dollars a year for state and local air boards.
13. Do not drink clean water.
What about people that have their own wells? They don't pay the government for clean water.
14. Do not visit National Parks.The government should be out of the land business.
15. Do not visit public museums, zoos, and monuments.Even at public museums, zoos, and monuments, you still have to pay admission, so I'm STILL paying for it.
16. Do not eat or use FDA inspected food and medicines.The FDA is a scam to waste tax money. There have been plenty of good drugs not allowed by the FDA, and plenty of bad drugs approved.
17. Do not bring your kids to public playgrounds.What about people that live in areas without these, such as outside of cities? I think most of these are nothing but a waste of money.
18. Do not walk or run on sidewalks.
19. Do not use public recreational facilities such as basketball and tennis courts.
20. Do not seek shelter facilities or food in soup kitchens when you are homeless and hungry.None of the homeless shelters or CHARITIES in my area receive government funding, mainly because they're faith-based, and we all know how Liberals hate anything faith-based.
21. Do not apply for educational or job training assistance when you lose your job.Another waste of money that should be taken care of by charitable organizations and not the government.
22. Do not apply for food stamps when you can’t feed your children.
23. Do not use the judiciary system for any reason.Constitutional.
24. Do not ask for an attorney when you are arrested and do not ask for one to be assigned to you by the court.
25. Do not apply for any Pell Grants.Public funding of education has resulted in a negative cost to benefit curve. The costs keep going up, and the quality keeps going down.
26. Do not use cures that were discovered by labs using federal dollars.If there was profit in it, then private funding would flow freely.
27. Do not fly on federally regulated airplanes.If the FAA and TSA were out of airline regulation, it would be more technologically advanced, and you wouldn't have to be strip-searched everytime you wanted to go from one point to another by air.
28. Do not use any product that can trace its development back to NASA.The government was never really in the Space business. They were just the prime contractor, with thousands of subcontractors that actually did the job and made thngs happen.
29. Do not watch the weather provided by the National Weather Service.There are enough private companies that forecast the weather that NOAA has become superfluous. NOAA doesn't provide weather that you watch, either.
30. Do not listen to severe weather warnings from the National Weather Service.
31. Do not listen to tsunami, hurricane, or earthquake alert systems.
32. Do not apply for federal housing.HUD is the first agency that I would get rid of, were I to become president. Federal housing=substandard housing.
33. Do not use the internet, which was developed by the military.100% bullshit. MIT, UCLA, and Stanford had everything to do with it, and the military, nothing. Look up BB&N.
34. Do not swim in clean rivers.See #12/13
35. Do not allow your child to eat school lunches or breakfasts.What's the matter with your child taking a lunch to school?
36. Do not ask for FEMA assistance when everything you own gets wiped out by disaster.That's what insurance is for. If you don't have insurance, it's your own fault.
37. Do not ask the military to defend your life and home in the event of a foreign invasion.See #3/4
38. Do not use your cell phone or home telephone.Both developed entirely by private companies without government assistance. The Government forces its way in by adding taxes and fees in that shouldn't be there.
39. Do not buy firearms that wouldn’t have been developed without the support of the US Government and military. That includes most of them.100% bullshit. They were ALL developed by private individuals, THEN the government became interested in them.
40. Do not eat USDA inspected produce and meat.Billions of dollars going through APHIS and USDA, and people still get sick and die from tainted produce and meat.
41. Do not apply for government grants to start your own business.Most businesses were started without any government assistance. Two words: Solyndra and Fisker.
42. Do not apply to win a government contract.Unless it's to support Constitutional functions.
43. Do not buy any vehicle that has been inspected by government safety agencies.Were cars really that unsafe before 1966?
44. Do not buy any product that is protected from poisons, toxins, etc…by the Consumer Protection Agency.There isn't an agency by that name. Besides, were products that unsafe before 1972?
45. Do not save your money in a bank that is FDIC insured.The banks pay for the FDIC insurance, not consumers.
46. Do not use Veterans benefits or military health care.See #3/4
47. Do not use the G.I. Bill to go to college.
48. Do not apply for unemployment benefits.See #1/2 - I'm forced to pay Unemployment Insurance.
49. Do not use any electricity from companies regulated by the Department of Energy.The Department of Energy was formed to reduce the US dependence on foreign oil. They've not only expanded their purview, but they've failed at their original mission.
50. Do not live in homes that are built to code.Some homes are built without any kind of inspection, and do better than homes built "to code". "Code" is the bare minimum. Building/plumbing/electrical codes are all developed by non-government industry organizations. (ICBO, IAPMO, and NFPA respectively)
51. Do not run for public office. Politicians are paid with taxpayer dollars.Originally, politicians weren't paid. They shouldn't be paid at all.
52. Do not ask for help from the FBI, S.W.A.T, the bomb squad, Homeland Security, State troopers, etc…See #5/6/7
53. Do not apply for any government job whatsoever as all state and federal employees are paid with tax dollars.Non sequitur.
54. Do not use public libraries.What's wrong with buying books, music or movies?
55. Do not use the US Postal Service.Constitutional
56. Do not visit the National Archives.
57. Do not visit Presidential Libraries.Which are all privately funded.
58. Do not use airports that are secured by the federal government.FUCK THE TSA!
59. Do not apply for loans from any bank that is FDIC insured.See #45
60. Do not ask the government to help you clean up after a tornado.See #36
61. Do not ask the Department of Agriculture to provide a subsidy to help you run your farm. 62. Do not take walks in National Forests.See #14. Government shouldn't be giving ANY money to farmers for ANYTHING.
63. Do not ask for taxpayer dollars for your oil company.Oil companies don't get taxpayer dollars. See #41.
64. Do not ask the federal government to bail your company out during recessions.
65. Do not seek medical care from places that use federal dollars.If Medicare and Medicaid weren't shoved down the throats of hospitals, they wouldn't.
66. Do not use Medicaid.See #1/2, #21/22, and above.
67. Do not use WIC.
68. Do not use electricity generated by Hoover Dam.I don't.
69. Do not use electricity or any service provided by the Tennessee Valley Authority.
70. Do not ask the Army Corps of Engineers to rebuild levees when they break.None of the levees where I am were built by ACE.
71. Do not let the Coast Guard save you from drowning when your boat capsizes at sea.It's not the Coast Guard's job to save you from yourself.
72. Do not ask the government to help evacuate you when all hell breaks loose in the country you are in.It is the job of the government to protect its citizens.
73. Do not visit historic landmarks.Government shouldn't be involved in any of the above.
74. Do not visit fisheries.
75. Do not expect to see animals that are federally protected because of the Endangered Species List.
76. Do not expect plows to clear roads of snow and ice so your kids can go to school and so you can get to work.If you don't have a vehicle that can get you to school or work in that kind of weather, MOVE!
77. Do not hunt or camp on federal land.See #14
78. Do not work anywhere that has a safe workplace because of government regulations.OSHA is BS.
79. Do not use public transportation.I don't.
80. Do not drink water from public water fountains.
81. Do not whine when someone copies your work and sells it as their own. Government enforces copyright laws.Constitutional
82. Do not expect to own your home, car, or boat. Government organizes and keeps all titles.Government doesn't "keep all titles". It registers deeds and vehicle registrations for a fee.
83. Do not expect convicted felons to remain off the streets.Just kill them all. That solves the problem.
84. Do not eat in restaurants that are regulated by food quality and safety standards.See #40
85. Do not seek help from the US Embassy if you need assistance in a foreign nation.See #72
86. Do not apply for a passport to travel outside of the United States.
87. Do not apply for a patent when you invent something.Constitutional
88. Do not adopt a child through your local, state, or federal governments.Government shouldn't be in the adoption business. There are horror stories about children being stolen by CPS and adopted out through kangaroo courts.
89.Do not use elevators that have been inspected by federal or state safety regulators.See #50 and #78
90. Do not use any resource that was discovered by the USGS.USGS doesn't prospect.
91. Do not ask for energy assistance from the government.See #49
92. Do not move to any other developed nation, because the taxes are much higher.Not really. There are plenty of countries where the taxes are lower and the standard of living is much better.
93. Do not go to a beach that is kept clean by the state.The state doesn't keep most beaches clean. The ones that it does are State Parks, and those require an entrance fee.
94. Do not use money printed by the US Treasury.Both are Constitutional functions.
95. Do not complain when millions more illegal immigrants cross the border because there are no more border patrol agents.
96. Do not attend a state university.Why not? Tuition is the cost of going to a state university.
97. Do not see any doctor that is licensed through the state.Occupational licenses are a scheme to make the state money through fees.
98. Do not use any water from municipal water systems.If I could drill my own well, I would, but I pay a fee for the water that I use.
99. Do not complain when diseases and viruses, that were once fought around the globe by the US government and CDC, reach your house.Most vaccines are commercially developed and produced.
100. Do not work for any company that is required to pay its workers a livable wage, provide them sick days, vacation days, and benefits.Non sequitur
101. Do not expect to be able to vote on election days. Government provides voting booths, election day officials, and voting machines which are paid for with taxes.Constitutional requirement
102. Do not ride trains. The railroad was built with government financial assistance.This one is 101% bullshit. All railroads are privately owned, and were privately built. The government has nothing to do with them. The government only got involved in rail transportation in 1976. Before that, the rail companies took care of it themselves.
This is why Liberals are complete fucking idiots. They understand nothing of how government and the economy actually work. That's why we have such a fucked up economy and government under Obama.