Friday, November 02, 2007

Truthers, 1945 style

Once in a while, I find something interesting laying about on someone's desk as I'm working on their computer. This time I found a treatise called "The Myth of Hiroshima". From what was on the top page, it looks like the typical anti-American crap that comes from the Red Diaper Doper Babies. Delving deeper into it, though, it takes a sharp turn to the left and starts an anti-Bush, pro-Osama binLaden tack that started my head spinning. I saw so many lies and logic flaws that I didn't know where to begin refuting the garbage. When I get a chance to actually sit down and read it and perform the due diligence, then I might take it point by point and tear it to shreds...

http://www.unique-design.net/library/nature/consequence/hiroshima.html is the URL if you want to set your own head spinning.

No comments: